<Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas blahs

Lord help me. I am so broke and depressed. Usually, one would not have anything to do with the other but in this case, I can't get my zoloft prescription refilled so it has a definite correlation.
I am ready to jab a pencil in my eye if I have to read another mass email... and don't even get me started on the random christmas cards received from people who would otherwise not give a shit if I live through the holidays.
It is even more depressing that I went through all the trouble to decorate a damn tree only for my dog to eat the ornaments and my light bill to go up. holidays suck.
santa baby. bring me a new attitude.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I must comment on my own blog here...I do not remember this but it must have been an exceptionally bad day :)

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home