<Photobucket

Monday, January 14, 2008

Just 'Cause I Feel Like It

My girls, Nikki and Cat, are doing the tagging thing on their blogs. No one tagged me but since I have nothing else to write about and I have neglected my own blog for reading others', I figured I'd play along.

So you write 7 random facts and tag others blah blah blah. I'm ignoring the rules and selfishly focusing on the stuff about me.

Anyway-

1. I love my dog Sadie more than about anything. I have to find her a new home because I'm moving and travel quite a bit for my job. I have seriously considered quitting my job to keep her. I also consider paying someone monthly to keep her for about a year until I get a new, non-traveling job.

2. Even though people tell me different, deep down, I don't believe I am good enough to be a professional photographer. This terrifies me really because without photography, I can't thing of anything else I'm talented at or that I love as much. And if I don't have the hope of doing it full-time, what else will I look forward to doing?

3. If I had a dollar for every time someone in my family has said "You'd be so pretty if you lost weight." or someone I meet asked "Are those your real fingernails?", I would be freakin' loaded and wouldn't have to think about making a living off photography or anything else.

4. I went out with a guy I met on myspace last year. He sent me a really sweet message so I naively wrote him back. We emailed and talked for a while and when I was confident he wouldn't kill me with a hacksaw, I agreed to meet him. The first hour was nice. Fast forward a couple of hours and he turned into a freak. I swear I will never go out with anyone I meet online again. (Unless Matt Wertz writes me.)

5. I could and would love to live in Russia.

6. I have for years, had a secret fantasy of being a spy for the CIA. I honestly believe I would make a good spy because officials never suspect me of anything and often, strangers end up telling me everything.

7. I'm a closet conformist. I buy funky accessories and shoes that I totally love but I end up never wearing because my friends are generally more "conservative" and I don't wanna look "out there."

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Sawyers said...

Thanks for playing! I love your honesty and humor. Can't wait till you move here and work on that amazing photography of yours!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home