<Photobucket

Thursday, January 08, 2009

What DIDN'T happen to me.

I have lots of stuff to talk about and I have a massive amount of photos from Christmas and Honduras but before I get busy on that, I have to share THIS. (<< Click there <<)
It's the funniest-glad-it's-not-me story I've ever seen.

Oh, and I have to tell you all really quick what DID happen. I got a poisonous spider bite in Honduras last week!! AHA!!! I had to get to the doctor Monday and am on steroids and antibiotics. My face swelled and my muscles got weird and it was GROSS! It's going away, but I am secretly thrilled that my arachnophobia is FINALLY justified. So THERE!!! I'm saying boldly- "I told you so!!" Spiders are evil!

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel blazer said...

i'm really looking forward to hearing more about the trip! i've heard tidbits, but i prefer play by play... and pictures, of course. i'll be using your spider bite to justify my hatred of 8 legged beasties, as well. so sorry that happened!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home