<Photobucket

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TAG, etc etc

I'm off work for 3 days and seriously have NOTHING to do. I am passing the time with online shopping (big mistake) and playing Brick Breaker on my new Blackberry. I did get some very cool stuff though. Including a new Lensbaby for my Nikon and some snazzy new summer dress pants. I have also re-watched 6 seasons of friends over the last month. No, I don't have cable. I refuse!
Oh crap. Am I boring?
I think I'll go to the zoo and watch the penguins. The zoo, like most other things in St. Louis, is free. I am all over that. Damn. I wish I had my lensbaby. I need to take some fun photos. I'm in a rut.

In other news, I'm going to Dallas next week for a Train the Trainer with all my cool trainer peeps from the Central Region. I'm so excited to see my Chicago boy, Draz. In case you didn't read my previous post, I heart him. I will also see my AT&T career mentor, Jenna. She is who I wanna be when I grow up.

With all this online shopping and reruns, I have forsaken my blog. And I was tagged by Tricia almost a week ago.

Tricia is an IFF (Internet Friend Forever.) Funny how the whole blog world is.

Anyway, I think I've done this one before but since my eyes are going crossed from looking at my Blackberry display, I'm playing along.

Four films I’d watch again: (or I'll just say, films I watch over and over.)
1. Bridget Jones' Diary
2. The Saint
3. Elf
4. Wedding Crashers

Four places I’ve lived:
1. St. Louis, MO
2. Charlotte, NC
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Chicago, IL (well, only for a summer. but that counts, right?)

Four TV shows I watch: (I watch DVDs and the internet)
1. Alias
2. Family Guy
3. 24
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four things to eat:
1. Farfalle with chicken and roasted garlic from Cheesecake Factory
2. Chicken Burrito from Chico's in Greenville, NC
3. Outlaw Ribeye from Longhorn
4. Chicken Kiev from Minsk, Belarus

Four places I’d rather be:
1. Laurel Hill, NC with my Mom
2. Paris, France
3. Moscow, Russia (GO! It's amazing!)
4. Atlanta, GA with my Brother

Four people to tag:
1. Everyone I know
2. with a blog
3. has already
4. done this.

OK, seriously, I'm going to hang with the penguins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home