<Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

'Cause We All Just Wanna Be Big Rockstars...

If I had a Rock Band, the name would be
NORWEGIAN SHIPBUILDING REGISTER

My platinum, Grammy-winning debut album would be titled

MAY NOT BE DISMAYED

and my super-cool album cover would look something like this
(but taken by me, of course)

* This is actually a blog meme I stole from Nikki, who stole it from Megan.
Plus, I stole the title of the post from Nickelback.
Go check out Megan's blog for fun instructions on channeling your own inner Rockstar!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We do really all want to be rock stars, I think.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I love that song! I do want to be a rock star! :) And I love the picture at the top of your blog - it's great!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're not too busy for another one--tag!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home