<Photobucket

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MOBOT



Now that I live in St. Louis, I'm picking up the lingo. The Missouri Botanical Gardens is affectionately known as MOBOT.
Lyra, the boys, and I went this morning and strolled through. That place just makes you feel all romantic.

The scent of the flowers is heavenly. We saw the most beautiful duck EVER. The weather was perfect. And it was so nice to go on an un-crowded weekday. We had a picnic and even saw a little baby snake.
But I have to admit, one of my favorite parts was the Tower Grove House we hadn't seen before. That place had the most amazing carpet! I seriously am trying to find a similar pattern online. But then again, the Shaw dude who owned the house was like major filthy rich and I could never afford it. Well, maybe I can find a small area rug.
Anyway, check it out above.
(Click on the photo to see larger. Oh, and by the way, in case you wonder, all photos posted on this blog are taken by me. Need a photographer? Call me. I'm a genius. Seriously.)
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

Beautiful pictures! I meant to post this the day it showed up on my reader but I was having one of "those" days I think! :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Breathtaking! You are gifted! I HEART MOBOT!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love the pics... makes me wanna come up there and visit. our schedules are crazy right now... summer school starts as soon as we get back from our cruise. we have like 4 weddings in june/july to attend... not to mention family vacay at Oak Island. so, really hope you do love it there. and hopefully one day kells and i will get to come see this beautiful city full of freebees and home of our friend.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home