<Photobucket

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Monday Eve

I'm in a better mood today. All it took was a little weekend retail therapy with my Mom, Mexican food, a bottle of Coppola chardonnay Friday night and presently, the Chicago Bears.

Ah yes...the simple things in life.

Tomorrow is Monday. Why are Mondays so heinous? Do we hate the beginning of the work week? Do we just hate work? For me, I think I just hate getting up after functioning apart from an alarm clock for 2 days.

But, oh well. We have to work, right? At least some of us do. That is, until I find a rich husband. I'm still holding out hope. For now, I guess I'll set my alarm and carry my happy ass back to work tomorrow.

I think I have another bottle of chardonnay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home